First Presbyterian Church

ADDRESS: 515 W. 4th St., Colby
PHONE: (785) 462-6342
HOURS:  Sunday service, 11 a.m.
EMAIL: colbyfpc@gmail.com

Our church was started in 1886. The building of the present church was started May 5, 1921 and finished June 23, 1923. The building is old Romanesque architecture and trimmed with White Bedford stone. We are proud to say that our church building was named one of the Eight Wonders of Thomas County. Outside the church hangs the old church bell, which is the first church bell rung in Thomas County.